      From: lincoln-scribes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincoln-scribes@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Vickie Rayhill
      Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 9:03 PM
      To: LincolnScribesGroupPost; mk-scribes@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [lincoln-scribes] Scribal Hang Out at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night

      At 12th Night in Tree Girt Sea this weekend, there will be an open scribal area--The Scribal Sandbox--where we can play around, work on blank scrolls, share information and inspiration, or just hang out.

      Even if you have never worked on a scroll, stop by and we will be happy to get you started!

      Look for the heraldic banners with quills on them outside the door. Hope to see you there!

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom