6941Re: [Ayreton] Twelfth Night performance opportunities!

  • Jen Small
    Jan 2, 2012
      Individuals welcome!!!

      From: Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 3:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Twelfth Night performance opportunities!

      Are you looking just for groups, or for individuals, as well?

      On 02/01/2012 15:03, Jen Small wrote:

      Greetings, citizens of Ayreton!

      We are looking for performers for Twelfth Night!  Bring your music, your poetry, your foolery and whatever else you would like to offer.

      We have a different set-up this year -- we have two performance areas, and you can sign up for half-hour slots in either space, throughout the day.  The areas are on the stage in the smaller room with the bar (where concerts have been in the past), and near the food area in the big room.

      I am coordinating the performance schedule.  Let me know when you're interested in performing, and for how long, and I'll add you to the schedule.

      If you'd like to perform during the times when food is served, you will have an automatic audience -- that's from 11:30 to 1 for lunch, and 5:30 (or directly after court) until 7.

      Thanks, and I'm looking forward to a day of fantastic entertainment.

      Feel free to forward this to any lists you deem appropriate....

      Yours in service,

      -Gianetta

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic