      From: Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts practice next week moved to MONDAY
      To: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com, thievesofhearts-announcements@yahoogroups.com, "Ravenslake" <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>, Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, fightingintheneighborhood@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 1:08 PM

      Due to the beginning of the new school semester (and spring sports activities taking over all of the gyms) next week's fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School will be on Monday Jan 2nd instead of Tuesday the 3rd.  Please note that we have NOT yet changed to monday for more than just this one week-- we will not know the school's schedule until after the new year.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~