6928Better War Through Archery

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Dec 24, 2011
      Unto the fyne populace of Ayreton,

      Our Goode Cousins to the south in His Majesty Eikbrandr's lands of Sternfeld are holding their annual archery competition, Better War Through Archery. It is currently scheduled for February fourth.

      Last year our fair Barony fielded 3 teams of 4. I would love to see this surpassed this year. I feel very confident that we can accomplish this.

      His Highness Savaric is scheduled to be in attendance, there may be Court.

      Thank you for your time and efforts,

      Happy Holidays

      -Dougale