6923CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Jan 2012 Ayreton Zephyr by 6pm Jan 9

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Dec 22, 2011
      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

      I will be laying out the January issue of The Zephyr in a few weeks, and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.

      If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by 6pm on Monday, January 9.

      The theme for this issue is SCA Resolutions/SCA goals for the new year. What do you want to change in or add to your SCA life in 2012? What new task or skill do you intend to start in the new year? Note that anything is welcome even if it is not related to the theme.

      Please note that I will need to have on file signed creative release forms for any text, art or photographs that appear in The Zephyr. If you have any questions about this requirement, please contact me and I will do my best to find answers for you. Please see the Midrealm Chronicler page for links to the forms: http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Chronicler
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic