      From: Jen Small <jenrsmall@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 3:28 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - Twelfth Night Taverns!

      Good citizens of Ayreton, greetings!

      As you know, we have four fantastic taverns planned for Twelfth Night!  If you're interested in serving and helping out, we can serve you a complimentary meal for the service you're helping with!  At this time, we need:

      - Several servers for one of the Dinner taverns (starts directly after court, goes from 5:30 to about 7)

      - Runners/expediters/washers/cleaners for both lunch (11:30-1) and dinner (5:30 - 7)

      - Dish packers for after dinner

      Let me know if you're interested in helping out, and I'll put you on the list and give you more details!

      Thanks, and happy holidays everyone!

      --Gianetta

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic