      From: Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller <gmiller77@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Tree Sea <SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com>; Grey Gargoyles <GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com>; Rokkehealden <rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com>; Vanished Wood <vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com>; Foxvale <Foxvale@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton Archers <AyretonArchers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 1:26 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] Barony of Ayreton Holiday Party

      http://www.facebook.com/events/244242288973256/

      Just a quick reminder to those of you who may have missed it or not yet replied.

      This Years Holiday Party for the Barony will come in the Form of a Mini-Event.

      THIS IS FREE!!! Bring a Dish to share if you plan to participate in the Potluck, or if you just want to contribute.

      We will have Fighting!

      Bring your Projects to Share with the Rest of the Populace.

      There will be a Late Afternoon Potluck prior to the 7pm Tree-Girt-Sea Meeting.

      Garb is Encouraged, but you don't have to bring your finest, Tunics are fine. You may wear whatever you wish of course and there will be Loaner Garb for those Newcomers who might be interested in attending. So feel free to bring your curious friends who want to check it out. This is free!

      We will also have a Court Etiquette Class for anyone interested in Learning or for anyone who wants a refresher prior to next months Twelfth Night in Tree-Girt-Sea.

      If you wish to teach any classes, that is great, let us know on the Event Page or contact me Directly so that we may know to add your information to the Event Page on Facebook.

      Bring your games, bring your Scribal Kits, Bring anything to make the day more fun!

      Visit the Event Listing on Facebook at:
      http://www.facebook.com/events/244242288973256/

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic