6890Dream Reapers Nightmares Before X-mas Haunted House

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Dec 10, 2011
      Hey Everyone,

      I know that another person posted to a group or two about trying to get a bunch of people together to go to this tonight, but Lee and I can't go tonight.

      So we are trying to organize a group for Next Weekend, 12/17, to go to the Haunted House.

      If your interested, we created an Event Page on Facebook for information, check it out:

      http://www.facebook.com/events/318353894849105/

      Have a great weekend,  Happy Holidays and/or Happy Wintertime.

      Ashton G.A. Schoeffler-Miller