      What: Holiday Mini-Event Party
      Date: Sunday December 18th 2011
      Time: 2pm-7pm
      Where: Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
                   5320 W. Giddings St.
                   Chicago, Illinois
      Why: To Join together in Celebration of the Season and Share our Talents.
      Cost: FREE!!! There is a Potluck, so bring a dish to share.

      We will have Fighting!

      Bring your Projects to Share with the Rest of the Populace.

      There will be a Late Afternoon Potluck prior to the 7pm Tree-Girt-Sea Meeting.

      Garb is Encouraged, but you don't have to bring your finest, Tunics are fine. You may wear whatever you wish of course.  There will be Loaner Garb for those Newcomers who might be interested in attending, so feel free to bring new people who want to get a taste of the SCA Life.

      We will also have a Court Etiquette Class for anyone interested in Learning or for anyone who wants a refresher prior to next months Twelfth Night in Tree-Girt-Sea.

      If you wish to teach any classes, announce your intent on the Facebook page or let myself or Her Excellency know so we can get information up about it on the Facebook Page (if you are not already on facebook).

      Bring your games, bring your Scribal Kits, Bring anything to make the day more fun!