6880Re: Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • MargrettNorwoode
    Dec 1, 2011
      I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

      Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

      Margrett

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Teleri <alta_gioiosa@...> wrote:

      > I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.
      >
      > Teleri

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic