      From: BaronessBaron Ayreton <ayretonbaronessbaron@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] White Waters Toys for Tots event
      To: "Ayreoton List" <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 1:32 PM

      Greetings Ayretonians!

      It has come to our attention that owing to an oversight in advance promotions, the White Waters’ Toys for Tots event scheduled for December 3, did not include information about bringing toys. In an effort to avoid disappointing needy tots, we are appealing to our citizens to help with this cause if they can.

      Mistress Acelina has graciously offered to bring whatever toys are collected, to the event. Our hope is that we might be able to solicit volunteers from each of the practices or other gatherings leading up to the event to collect any toys people might wish to contribute.

      Of course anyone actually attending the event is welcome to bring them directly there, although we would like to have an Ayreton presentation at their baronial court.

      Please direct any thoughts or ideas our way, so that we can better coordinate. Please remember that toys must be new.

      Thank you in advance for your generosity.
      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Cpt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic