      Scroll case directions though these are not the only ones.

      https://sites.google.com/site/ianthegreen01/midrealm-scroll-blank-challenge/midrealm-scroll-case-challenge

      Ian the Green

      On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Amy Gibbons <valkyriethenovie@...> wrote:

      I have been reading this stuff about scroll blanks, which I am not experienced at all in doing, and scroll cases which I think I could do.  How do you make a scroll case?  Brigitte of Ravenslake/  Amy

      From: Kelli <khirya@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 9:11 PM

      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Re: Midrealm Scroll Blank and Scroll Case Challenge

      It really depends on the material used as far as thickness is
      concerned. I would imagine that the number needed to be as tall as His
      Majesty is closer to 300. Realistically I think if the cases given out
      were simply returned it could be done. However to answer the question,
      3 courts a month at least 10+ scrolls given out at each, 30*12 = 360
      for a year...Probably underestimated.... Or people could return
      them...just sayin' ;-)

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green