6839Re: [Ayreton] Re: Midrealm Scroll Blank and Scroll Case Challenge

  • Seamus MacBain
    Nov 18, 2011
      On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:21 PM, anthony_satoh
      <anthony_satoh@...> wrote:
      > Is that right? I started making some of these cases and based on the thickness of the ones I have so far, this will result in A LOT of cases? Unless His Majesty is also the mayor of munchin land, there will be a ton of scroll cases. What is the realistic number of scroll cases which is actually needed?
      >
      > -Ercc
      A 6 foot tall king would be what... 72 inches, scroll cases are ~0.5
      inches tall (is that too much?) ... so that would be 144 cases?
      Kingdom wide that shouldn't be impossible unless I have drastically
      over estimated the thickness of the cases.

      We could always pad the height a bit with some 3/4inch plywood scroll cases :)

      --
      Seamus
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic