683Crash Space for Friday night for Carnivale event or ride to event

  • ladyscribe07
    Mar 8, 2007
      Hello all,

      Is there anyone who could offer crash space Friday night before
      Carnivale event(March 23rd). If so could you email me offlist.

      I am one lady that lives in Hammond, In (25 minutes from Chicago)and
      would like to be closer to site. I work downtown and would gladly
      meet halfway that evening. Or if someone is traveling from Indiana
      and can swing by Hammond that would work too. Would like to be there
      early. (9ish am)

      Please let me know asap if you can help out.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild