6825Court Etiquette Class Sunday!!!

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Nov 12, 2011
      Just a reminder to everyone, During Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes tomorrow:

      Court Etiquette Class

      When: November 13th 2011
                  2:30pm-3:30pm
      Where: The West Lounge in Ida Noyes Hall
                           (University of Chicago)

      This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

      I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome
      veteran members and players who may just want a refresher... If you have or are a new fighter(s) that will
      be attending fighter practice tomorrow, encourage them to attend the class.... even if they don't
      have much interest in court, at some point you/they could get called up.

      Look forward to seeing some of you there.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic