      From: Margrett Norwoode <mistressmargrett@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Foxvale <Foxvale@yahoogroups.com>; Grey Gargoyles <GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com>; Rokkehealdon <rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com>; Tree-Girt-Sea <SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com>; Vanished Wood <vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Ayreton Officers <AyretonOfficers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, September 26, 2011 8:17:05 AM
      Subject: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Ayreton Zephyr by 6pm Oct 10

      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

      I will be laying out the October issue of The Zephyr soon, and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.

      If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by 6pm on Monday, October 10.

      The theme for this issue is mentoring in the SCA. Tell me about your relationship with your Laurel, Pelican, Knight, Protege, Apprentice, Squire--you get the picture. Or tell me about anyone who has been a mentor to you who is not part of a formal peer relationship with you. Note that anything is welcome even if it is not related to the theme.

      Please note that I will need to have on file signed creative release forms for any text, art or photographs that appear in The Zephyr. If you have any questions about this requirement, please contact me and I will do my best to find answers for you. Please see the Midrealm Chronicler page for links to the forms: http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Chronicler
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic