6768Re: Crown Tourney Ride or Crash Space

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Oct 7, 2011
      Hi there!

      I'm still looking for a ride to/from Crown Tourney or somewhere to crash
      Saturday night (The Saturday night return train doesn't work because
      I've volunteered to sing at feast.) Is anyone day-tripping it from the
      Chicago area or is there anyone going through the Chicago area? (I'm in
      Niles.) Willing to pay gas money for rides, and scones or pecan rolls
      could be part of the deal. Or would anyone be willing to house a poor
      bard for the night? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

      --Hilla
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic