6766Sunday Practice information

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Oct 6 7:48 AM
      Unto the fighters and populace I give greetings.

      Please remember that this Sunday is the Chicago Marathon.  Their course doesn't come as far south as U of Chicago, so streets should not be closed, but there will be a lot of extra traffic into and out of the city that day.  Please plan accordingly.  Parking has not been a problem for us in years past.

      The weather should be wonderful, we have the room on the first floor in case we have to be inside, and last week we had some students start playing with us.  Hope too see you all on Sunday!

      in service,
      -Susanna the Short
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic