      From: Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller <gmiller77@...>
      To: Ayreton Group <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 3, 2011 10:51 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Court Behavior

      My Lady, and indeed all of the Barony,

      I am going to plan to have 2-3 sessions at various meetings, events and practices in the local area during the next 2-3 months, during which I will cover appropriate court ettiquete.

      If any of you are interested in learning the correct behavior while in court and if called up in court, then please attend one of these sessions.  They will last about 30 minutes tops and will help to acclimate newer gentles, or even seasoned peers who need to be refreshed, on the basics.

      A List of these sessions, will be posted in the near future to this list, and all canton lists.

      Expect one such session to be held at All Souls.

      In Service to the Dream and the Barony,

      Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, APF
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton