6722Basse Dance at the U of C **NOW MOVED TO TUESDAY**

  • Rob Hicks
    Sep 23, 2011

      This Tuesday we'll work through Dance De Cleves a popular basse dance from 15 century Italy.
      We'll also run through some
      -English yet to be determined. (Request away)
      -Italian at this point includes;
      Amoroso (with floor variations?)
      Gracca Amorosa: an excellent 16th century cascarda
      Rostiboli Gioioso or Gioioso in tre
      and possibly more to be determined.
      See you Tuesday!
      Our Practice for U of C, please come to learn period dance and footwork. We'll meet at the Ida Noyes Hall. 3rd floor theatre.
      6 to 8
      Tueday, September 27, 2011, 6:00 PM
      1212 East 59th Street, Chicago, IL (map)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic