670Re: [Ayreton] Daily Herald

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Feb 27, 2007
      Please keep in mind that when we are contacted by
      local media, the only official representation we are
      supposed to offer is via the Seneschal and/or
      Chatelaine. Corporate has been quite vocal about this
      lately as they want to ensure we are putting a
      positive face forward at all times to the media.

      It's a great pleasure that the Daily Herald has an
      interest in the SCA! I hope the article comes out
      great!

      In service,
      Jale

      --- Meurig ap Cynfarch <nicothoe@...> wrote:

      > Vanished Wood has received interest from a Daily
      > Herald journalist
      > looking to write a feature about our group.
      >
      > I responded and mentioned the upcoming Ayreton
      > Carnival.
      >
      > Would the event steward or any other event official
      > care to further
      > respond with a formal invite to our event?
      >
      > Let me know and I will pass on her contact
      > information.
      >
      > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      > Chronicler/Webminister
      > Vanished Wood