6662Follow up On OT post interested in "gaming" pro

  • Amy Woolard
    Aug 31, 2011
      Hey guys: A few days ago I posted a note on this list regarding a job opening at Micro Center for a 'gaming pro" Just following up to see if any interested parties who are familiar with all three game platforms" NIntendo, Playstation, and X box. It would be nice to see fellow SCA dian's who have been out of work to have more serious cash to keep body and soul together, so they can continue to play in our universe... Micro Center is located near Elston and Diversey. It is a full time position. Now away from modernity and back to you regularly schedule whatever... Ardena

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic