      From: anastasia@...
      To: alexdeset@...; trm@...; steinmaria@...
      Sent: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 6:17 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Bardic and Performance at Gulf Wars

      FYI,

      Info received regarding Bardic at Gulf Wars.

      I am sending this to Alexander de Seton because last I heard, you are the Kingdom Bard?  Or did that change when I wasn't looking?  I would appreciate it if you could disseminate amongst the bards of the kingdom.

      Stasi

      To the Ministers of Arts & Sciences throughout the Know World
      From Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL, Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences for Bardic and Performance, Ansteorra
      Grace to you and peace

      I hope to schedule a day of performance at Gulf Wars to coincide with an Open A&S Faire hosted by Meridies & Gleann Abhann.  Below, is a missive about that endeavor as well as other performance opportunities during the week.  Would you please forward this to any of your kingdom lists where it might find those interested in participating?  Your help is greatly appreciated.
      ~ihon

      --

      Greetings and felicitations to the Know World Bards, Minstrels, Troubadours, Jongleurs and Performers of any ilk from Ihon Vinson macFergus, who braves count himself one of your company.

      Gulf Wars is but three weeks hence.  Much to the dismay of some, performance has no formal competition or scheduled meet during the week.  I write to inform you of two standing opportunities (in addition to impromptu fire walks and circle) and especially to invite you to participate in a new opportunity.

      Last year, the Green Dragon Tavern sought musicians to play for the evening revels Tuesday through Saturday evenings.  I assume the Dragon will repeat that opportunity this year though I have seen no solicitation.  In addition, on Thursday evening, HL Gerald of Leesville and Lord Madog of Gastonbury have hosted a Bards and Brew at the Ansteorran Royal Pavilion.  His Lordship assures me at the very least the Bardic will take place

      I invite you to perform  at the Open A&S Faire, Thursday, at Bede Hall, from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, hosted by Meridies & Gleann Abhann and offer to set up, publish and advertise a schedule of performances.  If you are interested, please contact me at jhirling@... with
       your persona name,
      the type and name of piece, and
      and the time you need.

      If you have a preference on when you would like to perform, I will try, but cannot promise, to honor your request.  I recommend limiting any one piece to 10 minutes or less.  If you desire to perform more than one piece, I will try to accommodate that as time permits.

      My hope is that we can fill the air with song, verse, and other performance to liven the spirits of all.

      Yours in service,

      Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL

      Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences for Bardic and Performance, Ansteorra