6633Re: [Ayreton] FoxHunt Question

  • Bernal Schooley
    Aug 24 7:56 AM
      Sounds like we have enough volunteers to set up an old fashion shooting gallery!

      On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Kelli <khirya@...> wrote:

      Bwah-hahahahahaha
      Thanks for that, Dougal.  Needed that.

      On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:40 AM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...> wrote:

      I'll put on my hardwood and you can shoot me.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:25, Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...> wrote:

      We can't shoot our Baroness! We like our Baroness. We like to shoot our Baron... see the difference? ;)

      On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      As this is a fund raiser for the Ayreton Angels, I will fill in.

      Nadezda

      Baroness Ayreton