      From: Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Aug 20, 2011 9:10 pm
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Out of Town visitor tomorrow-looking for activities

      It isn't SCA, of course, but there's always the Air and Water Show at North Ave. Beach

      On 20/08/2011 20:28, Fern wrote:

      Dear Ayreton,

      Tommorow, Sunday, Aug 21, Duchess Brigh will arrive in Chicago for a work conference downtown on Monday and Tuesday. She's crashing with me this trip and arriving about noon.

      We anticipate having free time tomorrow afternoon, and I'd love to give her the opportunity to join us in any SCA activities in the area for tomorrow.

      Are we having fighting practice at Ida Noyes? Is anyone doing cooking practice? or any special projects? Are there any great fabric/ bookstore sales this weekend? While I can't predict Brigh's preferences, it would be nice to have a lot of option to offer her!

      Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to see some of you tomorrow with Duchess Brigh in tow!

      yours,

      Fern

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic