6577Re: Baroness Rowan is in Chicago trying to get a ride to Pennsic prior to Friday

  • Seamus MacBain
    Aug 2, 2011
      To all,

      The Baroness has had two offers from people heading out soon.
      Thank you to everyone who forwarded emails and made calls in order to help out.

      --
      Seamus

      On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Seamus MacBain
      <seamus@...> wrote:
      > To all,
      >

      > The Baroness Rowan is in Chicago and trying to get a ride out to
      > Pennsic before Friday.
      > Is anyone heading out Wednesday/Thursday and has room for one person
      > and a duffel bag (about 14 inches deep, 18 inches wide, and 30 inches
      > long).
      >

      > Let me know if bribes are needed and I'll work something out with the
      > driver of the vehicle.
      >

      > --
      > Seamus MacBain
      > Heavy Weapons Champion, Barony of Ayreton
      > Squire to Viscount Leif Haakonson the Gray Fox

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic