657Re: [Ayreton] Re: Basic Italian Renaissance Dress Workshop
- Feb 23, 2007Correction, Ian. The Ayreton event is Saturday the 24th of MarchKissesKeiley
David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:Greetings all.
Some confusion on this it seems though it mostly seems to have
worked itself out.
SATURDAY March 3, 2007
- Grey Gargoyles, Stone Dog Inn - Come help take it back from the
SUNDAY March 4, 2007
- Itallian dress making workshop in preperation of the Ayreton
Carnivale and Midlands Regional A&S Faire.
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ message/649
SATURDAY March 23, 2007
- First (hopefully annual) Ayreton Event - Ayreton Carnivale and
Midlands Regional A&S Faire. Come and see the splendor of Ayreton
and the Midlads Arts and Sciences.
I hope this timeline clears things up a bit for everyone.
I hope many of you attend Stone Dog Inn On March 3, 2007. If you
are interested in learning new partterns or improving skill you
already have, enjoy the dress making workshop.
And of course, I look forward to seeing you all at the Ayreton
Ian the Green
Chatelain - Grey Gargoyles
Ayreton Towne Cryer
Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>