657Re: [Ayreton] Re: Basic Italian Renaissance Dress Workshop

  • Jenna Klauss
    Feb 23, 2007
      Correction, Ian. The Ayreton event is Saturday the 24th of March

      Kisses
      Keiley

      David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:
      Greetings all.

      Some confusion on this it seems though it mostly seems to have
      worked itself out.

      SATURDAY March 3, 2007

      - Grey Gargoyles, Stone Dog Inn - Come help take it back from the
      new management.

      http://ayreton. org/stonedoginn/

      SUNDAY March 4, 2007

      - Itallian dress making workshop in preperation of the Ayreton
      Carnivale and Midlands Regional A&S Faire.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ message/649

      SATURDAY March 23, 2007

      - First (hopefully annual) Ayreton Event - Ayreton Carnivale and
      Midlands Regional A&S Faire. Come and see the splendor of Ayreton
      and the Midlads Arts and Sciences.

      http://ayreton. org/

      I hope this timeline clears things up a bit for everyone.

      I hope many of you attend Stone Dog Inn On March 3, 2007. If you
      are interested in learning new partterns or improving skill you
      already have, enjoy the dress making workshop.

      And of course, I look forward to seeing you all at the Ayreton
      Carnivale.

      Ian the Green
      Chatelain - Grey Gargoyles
      Ayreton Towne Cryer