6558Re: [Ayreton] Re: Fighter Practice this Tuesday- Visiting Knight

  • Seamus MacBain
    Jul 28, 2011
      Black and white shield wearing chainmail shirt is Vidarr Einarsson
      (15, 25, 37 second videos), the all red samurai is Nissan Maxima (18
      sec, 1:26, and 1:48 videos), the 41 second video ... I'm at a loss for
      the fighters name.

      --
      Seamus

      On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      > I would like to thank everyone who came out the other night. We got
      > some fun little snap shot videos- and I finally got them updated on my
      > youtube chanel.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/user/brynachndlr?feature=mhee
      >
      > If you are one of the fighters in the video, and I don't have you
      > listed- feel free to comment on the videos with your name. Or you can
      > also email me offlist or through youtube with the video length and
      > your name- and I will change the header of the video to include you.
      >
      > Verena
      >
      > On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Verena Entenwirt
      > <verena@...> wrote:
      > > I wanted to send out a quick reminder that we will be having a visiting
      > > Knight/Count from Calontir up at the Northside fighter practice, Graf Sir
      > > Hirsch.
      > >
      > > For those who are not normal fighters to this practice, it is at
      > > 2300 Shermer Rd in Northbrook, IL ( Glenbrook North High School)-  from
      > > 6:30-9 pm. I am not sure if we will be inside our outside the school- so
      > > pack and dress accordingly.
      > >
      > > This will be a great opertunity for some pre-pennsic practice, to get some
      > > tips from a visiting Knight, or to just have one heck of a good fight with
      > > someone you don't normally get to fight.
      > >
      > > Any questions, feel free to contact me at verena@...
      > >

      > > On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 8:40 PM, The Stoutmaker <stoutmaker72@...>
      > > wrote:
      > >>

      > >> This would be Graf Sir Hirsch, former King of Calontir. He's one hell of a
      > >> tough fight, but also one hell of a good fight. He used to school me quite
      > >> often, but I have never had so much fun taking my whoopin' while fighting
      > >> heavy. Hirsch is looking to try out fighting with some new faces that he
      > >> doesn't normally get to fight, while in town for work. So if you're yearning
      > >> to fight a new face at weekly fighter practice, grab your armor and come on
      > >> out this coming Tuesday.
      > >>
      > >> So come on out and test your skills, have some fun and meet one hell of a
      > >> guy and fighter.
      > >>
      > >> HL Lukas Mesmer
      > >> Ayreton Archery Champion
      > >> Ayreton Archery Marshall