6557Re: Fighter Practice this Tuesday- Visiting Knight

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jul 28, 2011
      I would like to thank everyone who came out the other night. We got
      some fun little snap shot videos- and I finally got them updated on my
      youtube chanel.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/brynachndlr?feature=mhee

      If you are one of the fighters in the video, and I don't have you
      listed- feel free to comment on the videos with your name. Or you can
      also email me offlist or through youtube with the video length and
      your name- and I will change the header of the video to include you.

      Verena

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion