6547Fighter Practice this Tuesday- Visiting Knight

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jul 25, 2011
      I wanted to send out a quick reminder that we will be having a visiting Knight/Count from Calontir up at the Northside fighter practice, Graf Sir Hirsch.

      For those who are not normal fighters to this practice, it is at 2300 Shermer Rd in Northbrook, IL ( Glenbrook North High School)-  from 6:30-9 pm. I am not sure if we will be inside our outside the school- so pack and dress accordingly.

      This will be a great opertunity for some pre-pennsic practice, to get some tips from a visiting Knight, or to just have one heck of a good fight with someone you don't normally get to fight.

      Any questions, feel free to contact me at verena@...

      On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 8:40 PM, The Stoutmaker <stoutmaker72@...> wrote:

      This would be Graf Sir Hirsch, former King of Calontir. He's one hell of a tough fight, but also one hell of a good fight. He used to school me quite often, but I have never had so much fun taking my whoopin' while fighting heavy. Hirsch is looking to try out fighting with some new faces that he doesn't normally get to fight, while in town for work. So if you're yearning to fight a new face at weekly fighter practice, grab your armor and come on out this coming Tuesday.

      So come on out and test your skills, have some fun and meet one hell of a guy and fighter.

      HL Lukas Mesmer
      Ayreton Archery Champion
      Ayreton Archery Marshall
      Squire to Graf Sir Hirsch Ross Eichman