654Re: [Ayreton] Basic Italian Renaissance Dress Workshop

  • aldyet@broomstich.com
    Feb 22, 2007
      I do beleive Stone Dog inn is on Saturday the 3rd. We purposely placed
      it on Sunday the 4th, so it wouldn't conflict with the Stone Dog Inn
      (which I am very excited to go to)
      Aldyet

      Quoting kateslists@...:

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic