6451Re: [Ayreton] Re: Scribes' Tent at Ayreton Carnivale

  • Ian the Green
    Jul 7 8:16 PM
      As a person who uses scroll cases regularly to transport scroll to events to be signed might I make a suggestion?

      Make the scroll cases with about 1" of border in excess of what a scroll size is likely to be.

      For me, I seem to see scrolls on average being done on 11" X 14" paper making the need for a scroll case sized about 13" X 16".

      And this is an awesome project!

      Ian

      On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Fern <fern1445-tgs@...> wrote:

      Waterproof?

      Wow! What a great idea!

      Fern

      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:37:25 -0700 (PDT)

      I will bring some scroll cases! I'm willing to make more, as soon as I get some cardboard, too!

      Fern