6449Re: Activities for New People at this weekend's upcoming Carnivale.

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jul 7, 2011
      As of this morning, I have been contacted by at least 10 new people
      about coming to Ayreton (woo hoo).

      If you are a chatelaine of one of the cantons, I really recommend
      coming and taking part in the afternoon session of the New Persons
      Round table Discussion (Khara is making us cookies). This way, we can
      make sure that all the new people get all the necessary information to
      continue playing with their local groups (I also included a local
      group directory on the back of the site books).

      As previously mentioned, please also be aware that there will be extra
      new people at the event, and that they might be coming up to you for
      an introduction and a signature.

      If anyone has any questions about the upcoming event, feel free to
      email me at verena@...

      Thanks!

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth