6396Re: [Ayreton] Carnivale - Arts and Sciences project time. YOUR HELP NEEDED!

  • Amy Gibbons
    Jun 27, 2011
      Camp chair covers shouldn't be difficult.  I make my own pattern for tunics and modifications.  I could do that.  We are coming and that would keep me from the merchants and make my dear Aaron quite happy since he volunteered to be a herald and wouldn't have to police my spending tendencies.  Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake/Amy Gibbons

      From: Verena Entenwirt <verena@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; Jen Small <jenrsmall@...>
      Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Carnivale - Arts and Sciences project time. YOUR HELP NEEDED!

      I recently had a request for a possible project of camp chair covers at Ayreton Carnivale. If patterns, sewing machine, and fabric was provided would any sewing minded individual like to head a hald day or full day area for chair cover creations?
      On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Jen Small <jenrsmall@...> wrote:
      Greetings, all!

      Ayreton Carnivale on July 8 is quickly approaching!

      For the Arts and Sciences, we have a day full of project work-time planned.  Use your time at Carnivale to work on Pennsic or other projects, in a helpful and supportive atmosphere.  We are planning to have folks on hand all day long to help everyone out.

      If you are good at something -- sewing, spinning, metalwork, leatherwork, menu planning and budgeting, calligraphy and illumination -- anything related to the arts and sciences, please volunteer to hang out in the A&S area for an hour or two and mentor and help others.  CONTACT ME to sign up for some time!

      If you have a project you want to work on, please come and bring your tools and materials!  Working with your fellow artisans makes the time fly and the work get done all the quicker.  And, you may find others asking you for advice as well!  CONTACT ME to let me know what project you're planning on bringing!

      When we have some more details in place, I'll publish a schedule, but everyone is welcome to work any time of the day.

      Yours in service,
      Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      Carnivale A&S coordinator

      Lady Verena Entenwirth