6391Re: [Ayreton] Demo this Wednesday evening, help reqested

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Jun 27, 2011
      Your Excellency,
      Do you know how many Armored Combatants have committed to this demo?
      Baron Gintaras

      On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Nadezda <nadezda_z@...> wrote:

      For anyone available, there is a demo this Wednesday , June 29th, at the Park Ridge Public library in Park Ridge from 6:30-8:30 pm. Artisans are specifically invited to demonstrate their arts.

      We'll have space for fighting, and fencing as well, and are very eager to have a good turnout. Master Christian will be emcee'ing the fighting, and will be ready to step in and participate if need be. Please ask your friends to come out and support us (our own THL Tacit works in the children's department), and please drop Master Christian an email cf@...) or call (773-354-7261 ) to let him know you're coming, or to ask any questions you might

      The Library is MERE STEPS away from the Metra Park Ridge Station on the UP Northwest Line, as well as accessable via several bus lines. And there is free 2 hour parking at several area lots.
      If you happen to be available a little earlier than the 6:30 start, Master Hal will be setting up a pavilion, and could use spare hands. (halraeburn@... )

      The Park Ridge Public Library is at 20 S. Prospect Avenue in Park Ridge, at the corner or Touhy and Northwest Highway, across from the iconic art deco Pickwick movie theater!

      Please forward to anyone you know who might be interested, but isn't on one of these lists.

      Chatelaine, TGS
      Baroness Ayreton

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic