6309Re: [Ayreton] July Musicianship Improvement at Baron's Noyse

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jun 6, 2011
      <snip> Note that while beginners are welcome, this isn't really intended as a beginner  class. We won't be spending as much time on any one topic as I would if beginners were the target audience. This is more intended as a way for people with stale musical skills to refresh them, and to help formalize knowledge people have picked up haphazardly over years of playing. If you're an absolute beginner, talk to me about doing some additional lessons outside the Baron's Noyse time, so you have a better chance of keeping up with the group. <end snip>

      For those of us thinking of joining you, who have recorders and are not absolute beginners, but not quite to the intermediate stage yet- do you have a recommendation of skills or lessons we could do between now and July to brush up?

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic