6298Demo - Park Ridge Public Library

  • Terry
    Jun 2, 2011
      In a season full of library demoes (the State Library's summer theme is "A Midsummer Knight's Read", after all!) it's easy for a great library gig to get lost in the shuffle-- but Ayreton's connections to the Park Ridge Public Library go back to before our Baronial promotion! We've had several great events there over the past six years (including the one where Christian and Tacit first met) and we're looking forward to another great one.

      PRPL's demo is on Wednesday, June 29th, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The Park Ridge Public Library is at 20 S. Prospect Avenue in Park Ridge, at the corner or Touhy and Northwest Highway (across from the iconic art deco Pickwick movie theater!)

      We'll have space for fighting, fencing and arts, and are very eager to have a good turnout. Master Christian will be emcee'ing the fighting, and will be ready to step in and participate if need be. Please ask your friends to come out and support us (our own THL Tacit work in the children's department), and please drop Master Christian an email ( cf@... ) or call ( 773-354-7261 ) to let him know you're coming, or to ask any questions you might have.

      Thanks--

      XF
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic