      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of D'vorah bint al-Attar
      Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 7:24 AM
      To: SCA Ayreton; SCA Midrealm; SCA Tree-Girt-Sea
      Subject: [Ayreton] Potter No More

      I did so much pottery, and moved such heavy things in my latest move, that
      I've well and truly mucked up my elbows -- probably for good. As such, I
      will probably never be able to do pottery again. It hurts far too much to
      even contemplate it anymore.

      I have completed my outstanding orders, and won't be taking any more orders
      for new pottery. For those interested, I do have a few pieces (including
      trios of feast gear) on my display shelf. It is located at:

      Lincoln Square Pottery Studio
      4150 N. Lincoln Ave.
      Chicago, IL
      Hours: Monday-Friday, 12:30 PM to 9 PM (and weekends, I think, but I'm not
      sure)

      I don't go to the studio regularly anymore, but the shop owner Meg will
      happily sell you any of my pieces. There are other pieces on display there
      as well that would also be wonderful feast gear. If you're looking
      specifically for MY things, ask to see Judith's shelf.

      I still have one bowl and one plate that have not yet been glaze-fired. If
      you feel strongly that you would like to have those pieces, let me know. We
      can set an appointment, and I'll go to the studio with you to pick out glaze
      treatments, and then you can pick up the finished glazed pieces in about two
      weeks when they're out of the kiln.

      This isn't an advertisement to sell stuff. I'm just making it clear that I
      can't do any more pottery for the foreseeable future.
      -=-=-
      D'vorah bint al-Attar
      dvorah@...
      Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar