      Thankee!!

      Ps I liked everything last year.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 1, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      If anyone had any likes, dislikes, suggestions, notes, ext. about last year's food plan- feel free to start emailing them to me off list.

      Thank you, and thank you for letting me feed you all

      -Verena
      (PS Phillippa, I will miss you but take notes for ya)

      From: Jennifer Tyderek <jane_the_tall@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:56 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Ayreton Camp at Pennsic

      Hello Ayretonians!

      Just a quick note to everyone who might be considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton at this year's Pennsic. We will be holding a meeting on Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 pm at Skrine Chops (7230 Madison Street, Forest Park) to discuss the plans for this year's camp. If you are considering camping with the Barony of Ayreton, we strongly encourage you to attend this meeting.

      Dougale and Jane
      Barony of Ayreton Pennsic Land Agents

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth