6289Will be dyeing naturally at Lilies War

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jun 1, 2011
      In addition to my edible dye class at Lilies (see page 38 of Lillies
      book) , I will also be helping in the Open Dyeing Workshop (page 44 of
      Lillies book).

      If anyone would like garments, fibers, or fabric dyed for them- please
      contact me offlist. If the item needs to be mordanted with iron,
      copper, tin, or alum this would need to be done before I leave the
      chicagoland area.

      The colors/dyes we currently have are: indigo (blue) , fustic(yellow)
      , madder (reds, browns, orange) , logwood (lavendar), bog myrtle
      (yellow), osage orange (yellow), red cedar, weld (yellow), quabracho
      (red, pink), turmeric (yellow), onion skin (yellow), cabbage
      (lavendars, blues)

      If you would like something dyed a color not listed above, I can try
      really hard to get it for you.

      The Lilies book can be found here:

      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion