    May 27, 2011
      It looks like I will have to hit up the in-laws for a car. I could be at Ghita's around 7ish. Maybe earlier. I need to figure out the drive time from Niles. Moot should also be a go.

      Whoo hoo!

      On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

      Tuesday the 21st would be Foxvale Moot night.  Woot!

      Moose

      From: Earik MacSkellie <erickmaxskelly@...>
      To: Ayreton Brewing Yahoo Group <Ayreton_Brewing@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton Yahoo Group <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Ansel Claybourne <anselclay@...>
      Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 6:04:46 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] two visits

      hi everyone. i have 2 chicago overnights this month. who is up for a get together Sun, 12th Jun or Tue, 21st Jun?

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic