      From: Scribesquire@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:55:58 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Pavillion for sale

      Hello,

          I am selling the 'circus tent' pavillion that I own.  It is a tentsmiths round, well over 6 foot clearance, single center pole setup.  It has all the poles, is canvas, and waterproof.  Colors are purple and yellow, both faded as this is an older, used pavillion.  Pictures available upon request.

      I am asking $400 obo.  Please contact me offlist if interested.

      Henry

      Scribesquire@...

      Scribesquire at comcast dot net

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic