      From: "MacGregorsCairn@..." <MacGregorsCairn@...>
      To: scadougal@...; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 6:46:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Another March Event Question

      Neko Me and I have discussed this issue. I will be supplying 4 targets and 2 10 by 10 backstop nets and poles for the event as well as assorted line equipment, ropes, caution tape etc. I should have everything you need outside of personal equipment. I will bring it down to the school most likely on Fri night for set-up.

      I am in a position to assist the Archery MIC, I don't have any of the gear to actually hold a shoot.  ie Targets, Butts, Backstop Nettings, loaner gear.  I've only recently begun marshalling full-time and I'm still building up my resources.

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic