    Apr 20, 2011
      I would also love this, if Robyyan does not have room. I have wanted a zither forever,

      -Verena

      On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

      Robyyan's Home for Wayward Instruments always has room for another inhabitant...

      :-)

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      From: David Valenta <dvalenta@...>
      To: Ayreton Group <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, April 19, 2011 7:48:09 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Antique Zither.

      Hello all,

      One of my wife's piano students, a 77 year old woman, brought a zither to our house. It belonged to this woman's father and was made in Germany. It is not in the best of shape. The sound box frame is separating. She was going to throw it out. The gummed label inside the instrument has the name Felix Albrecht. It looks like it has a leather top. Not inlaid wood as some zithers have.

      Is this of interest to anyone?

      Guy

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth