      From: Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; sibeal63@...
      Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 4:27:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Another March Event Question

      Lochlainn MacGregor's in charge of the A&S Faire side of the event, so he'll have to tell you if there are any positions open there...  The coordinator/ head positions that still need to be filled are:

      Heavy Combat MIC
      Thrown Weapons MIC
      Hospitality table for the fighters.  (Water, pickles, oranges, jerkey, crackers, etc)
      During and after-feast entertainment

      Other than those coordinator positions, we're going to need a volunteers for the activities.. .  Mostly volunteers will be wrangled by the individual coordinators, but if you want to volunteer for a specific job we can put you in contact with the coordinator:

      Marshals for all fighting
      Waterbearers
      Heralds to go around shouting announcements
      Troll attendants
      Setup (friday evening)
      Clean up (saturday night)
      and we have no word whether Their Majesties are coming, but there's a good chance, and we'll need door guards, court heralds, runners and people to make sure They are comfy.

      Here's the current roster of people in charge of the various activities:

      Class Coordinator: Metylda of Ravenslake <metylda@gmail. com>
      Troll Coordinator: Phebe Bonadeci (PC Reaney) <reaneypj@yahoo. com>
      Merchant Coordinator:  Nadezda <nadezda_z@earthlink .net>
      Youth Activities: Evzenie (Peg Cook) <davidpeg@ix. netcom.com> and/or Meurig ap Cynfarch < nicothoe@yahoo. com>
      Martial Activity Coordinator: Dietrich von Hamburg (David Cook) <davidpeg@ix. netcom.com>
      Rapier MIC: Anton du Marais < rapier-anton@ hotmail.com>
      Archery MIC: Shari (Ravenslake, sorry no contact info) and/or Michael Tyderek <scadougal@yahoo. com>
      Youth MIC: Acelina, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@ yahoo.com>
      Head Chef: Ghita <suzanearley@ comcast.net>
      Head Server: Fiona ni Chiardubhain, Joanne Labny <jobear_4@yahoo. com>, with a few volunteers from Foxvale as servers

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On 1/29/07, sibeal63 <sibeal63@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Greetings!

      In December a list of help needed positions was put out. Could you
      please update us on what's still needed?

      Tedesco, I sent you a letter last week, it may not have gone through
      because that's when the Yahoo Groups went spastic. ould you be so kind
      as to e-mail me off list?

      Thanks,
      In Service,
      Sibeal