6152Thanks for attending our Populace day

  • BaronessBaron Ayreton
    Apr 11, 2011
      We want to thank everyone who came out to the populace day yesterday. It seemed it was enjoyed by all. In fact her Excellency had a great deal of fun in having so many dancers and being able to part-take. Also, the cooks of our Barony out did themselves!
      We had a couple people who'd not been around for a while come out to play--great to see you Gillian & Gaven! We also had a absolute first-timer, Gail, who had a blast. It was particularly obvious that the kids enjoyed themselves too.
      Thanks to the efforts of Mistress Jocelyn, Gail, THL Hillary, Gilllian and a few others, we now have a new silk banner for indoor ceremony to match the ones that we did for the other baronies for 40 year. Huzzah! For those of you going to Coronation, it will be seen there.

      Also, thank you to all those who brought in items for the auction to be held at coronation. And since the last of the 40 year T-shirts are now part of that collection, if anyone wants one/some please let us know before Saturday so that they can be pulled for you. Remaining sizes are Sm, Med, XL, & 2XL.

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Sgt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic