      From: "Sarafina Sinclair" <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 1, 2011 10:42:42 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] April Populace Meeting

      Greetings All,

      Our first populace meeting of the year will be held on April 10 from 2pm - 9pm.

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630
      1 block south of Lawrence Ave., just west of I-90.
      Parking at Hoyne bank lot on Milwaukee, do not block drive thru lanes.

      Canned goods for their food pantry would be welcome. If everyone coming brings just one can, we can make a huge impact for the pantry!

      Pot luck food is fine, brewers & vintner products welcome!

      This is an in-garb affair.

      Feel free to email me with any questions.

      All the best,

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL