612Wednesday Project Night

  • Onnen merch Dinogad Chwith
    Jan 29, 2007
      Greetings to the populous of Ayreton! Again, we are hosting Project
      Night (A&S Night), but since we have recently moved about 40 miles, we
      are now in the Foxvale/Rokkhealdon area! Come and work on your
      projects at our house. If you need table space, electrical plugs or
      any special accommodation, please let me know, and I will do my best
      to provide it for you.

      We are located at 1326 Watson St in Montgomery, IL, just off of
      Montgomery Road. We generally start at 6:30pm, or whenever you can
      get here.

      We look forward to seeing you!

      Onnen and Meurig
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic