6115Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic food [WAS: Feasting]

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Mar 31, 2011
      Actually I was wondering if I had put in Chocolate Ship.

      I know there was talk about you camping with us, are you not going to?

      And yes, you are more then welcome to come over around cooking time :-)

      On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:57 PM, MargrettNorwoode <mistressmargrett@...> wrote:

      Verna, I'm not staying with Ayreton but I would love to come up the hill and help cook dinner one day if you wish help . . . especially if my labors earn me the right to eat with you that day. And I would be interested in your historical chocolate ship cookie recipe :-) I think cooking with you would be fun!!

      And I would be definitely interested on your class. I'm trying to decide whether I'm ready to teach something at Pennsic myself, and what to teach if I do.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:
      > Now I do have some slight documentation which could put a chocolate chip
      > like bisicuit or cookie in period :-) Want to cooks some with me this year?
      > In fact I might be teaching a class at Pennsic on late period * Pâte à choux
      > and *Pâte à Panterelli most likely this year----- by the way that would
      > period eclairs :-)
      > -Verena
      . . .