6104Re: Feasting

  • MargrettNorwoode
    Mar 31 9:43 AM
      Though I do not disagree with your statement and normally have a bad case of helium hand anyway, I am not qualified to be a feast steward. A few months ago, I cooked a full medieval/renaissance feast for only six people. I was totally overwhelmed by that experience which was on a much smaller scale and thus am not able to do it for 75-100 people.

      But I love and appreciate those who are willing to feast steward and will help them prepare food before the events as much as my schedule allows.

      Margrett

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Jill Elaine Hughes <jillhughes2@...> wrote:

      . . .>
      > If you think we need more feasts, Margrett, by all means volunteer to be our
      > next feast steward!  There was an old saying in my former barony----if you say
      > you don't like something, you just volunteered to fix it.
      >  Marissa de Courette
      . . .
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic